UPDATE: The publication date has been pushed to July 15 due to several platforms that I covered changing a few of their rules–I want to make sure you have the freshest of the fresh!
Announcing My Newest Creation:
The Artisan's Guide To Content Marketing and Social Media–
out on July 15, 2015.
If you are an artist, painter, photographer, designer, music producer, creative type person who hasn't got a clue how to promote yourself online, then this book is for you.
As an artist, I have written this book especially for you to help you not only set up your blog, website and social media presence, but to grow it in a creative manner.
I have been there–looking at the theme in html and sitting there overwhelmed. I've seen the blank post and dealt with the creative blocks.
I've set up many a Facebook page, designed many covers and grew my Twitter account from 500 to almost 20K followers in 6 months and it's still growing.
And I didn't pay a dime! All the tools I use are free or have free and paid options.
In this guide, I will teach you how to market yourself online, show you what exactly social media is, and guide you into becoming a natural at content marketing.
Some of the things I cover are
- Definition of Social Media and How it can help you
- Setting Up a Blog
- Creating A Posting Calendar
- Types of Posts
- Setting Up and Growing Your Following on Social Media
- How to use free tools to put yourself on the first page of Google
- Free tools to sell on Facebook other than the heavily promoted paid options
- Ways to get your Facebook Page noticed without paying for ads.
- Tools for some of the biggest networks that help you become a social media superstar
Grab it now and be among the first to receive it once it's out!